Our doctors are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible.
If you have an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day. We try to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. Referral of emergency patients can cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Referral form and x-rays from your dentist or physician (or request that your dentist send the x-rays to us)
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Dental and medical insurance information and cards
- Phone numbers & addresses of your current dentist and physician
Please also note the following:
- All patients under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valve or artificial joints, heart murmur requiring premedication, severe diabetes, or hypertension.)